Legacy Report Data .zip file download - Missing?

David Clegg

Aug 28, 2014, 10:43:06 AM8/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. I have upgraded to new admob but haven't got a zip file to download the legacy report data. Does it work for any of you?
I have been talking to the support, but they keep ignoring this question. I have sent at least 10 emails now, but they are refusing to tell me what is going on. In a few days, they are going to shut down the legacy site, meaning that I might lose all reporting data of my apps, I have been using admob for 4 years or so with many many apps setup. That's a lot of data on daily impressions, clicks, etc, which are useful for product planning.

Anyway, the particular section I am referring to, is:
  1. How will my reporting data be affected?

    There will be no transfer of reporting data between legacy AdMob and the new AdMob. This will help prevent any reporting inconsistencies that might occur. However, your legacy reporting data can be downloaded in .zip file format from the new AdMob UI and stored as long as you need it.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 28, 2014, 3:18:30 PM8/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com