no update for admob since 30 march 2014

ads...@insutechltd.com

Mar 30, 2014, 9:07:30 PM3/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
i found my account keep zero for last 24 hours which is very unusual .

so anyone knows whether it is a problem from admob ?

doomtoo

Mar 30, 2014, 9:54:20 PM3/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have the same thing- Yesterday and today shows 0 for everything, even though I have several apps (so it's impossible they are 0).
I do use admob mediation, and the mediated ad networks are still showing ad impressions, just not Admob.

But I would also be comforted in knowing that this is an Admob reporting problem (but they do typically have issues every couple months for 2-3 days at a time- never 0, but sometimes very delayed full reporting)

Saulo Grijo

Mar 30, 2014, 10:06:12 PM3/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have problem, my app in Brazil

이희상

Mar 30, 2014, 10:11:50 PM3/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I also have same problem with Admob. no update from March 30.
I think this problem may be related with google developer policy update(March 28).
But I don't know the reason why Admob report is pending.

2014년 3월 31일 월요일 오전 10시 7분 30초 UTC+9, ads...@insutechltd.com 님의 말:

John Avatar

Mar 30, 2014, 10:13:18 PM3/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Anyone at AdMob, or anyone at all have an answer for this!?!?!?!?

Here's what I'm experiencing... and pretty stupid, but, there is an emergency number to call at AdMob for the solution?  What a strange business?

My account is now inactive????

Hey Guys... (YouTube term)...

Maybe have a Emergency Call number for AdMob clients?  My account seems to be dead????  WHO DO I CALL????  I've just uploaded an App for review, but without AdMob,  because my account just stopped working!?

Here's what I get..

When I try to log in using my Google Account, I get a message that “it looks like you already have an account”, then it hangs, then when i select “Continue to AdMob” I get a message

403. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page.That’s all we know.

I just created new AdMob account a few weeks ago, and have an Apple App "Flappy BitCoin Miner APP" by John Avatar released and everything was good, until today?  Today, no ads are showing in my App's and my AdMob account appears to be disabled?  When I try to log in it says, "it appears you have an AdMob account", but them when I try to log in, it says "you don't have access to that page, we don't know what's wrong?"

I have 2 other App's, one in review with AdMob and a new one that I can't finish because I can't log into Admob?  So I uploaded that new App anyway without AdMob!

?????

So, now what!?

Who do I calll!!!!!!!

Robert Moore

JohnAvatar.com

JohnA...@JohnAvatar.com

Existing Account Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 6.27.56 PM.png
No Access Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 6.28.01 PM.png

이희상

Mar 30, 2014, 10:20:21 PM3/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know the contacts - e-mail or phone number- to ask about admob problem?

2014년 3월 31일 월요일 오전 10시 7분 30초 UTC+9, ads...@insutechltd.com 님의 말:
i found my account keep zero for last 24 hours which is very unusual .

Saulo Grijo

Mar 30, 2014, 10:26:53 PM3/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Ja entrei em contato e nada! Se voltar o de voces por favor me avisem matheu...@matheusgrijo.com.br

Thiên Cơ

Mar 30, 2014, 10:28:40 PM3/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Me too. There's no update in statistic page and from 03/30. What happen here? I have checked that apps always show ads but the Imprs is 0 in the statistic page. Do anyone know how to contact Google Admob to have the answer for this case?

doomtoo

Mar 30, 2014, 10:56:15 PM3/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
It's probably a good thing that we're all experiencing it, so it's most likely a admob dash issue.

Like I said, I've had it happen like 3-4x per year (or more sometimes), but not as severe, but it usually corrects itself within 3 days (it still records normal numbers, it is just delayed in reporting them).

So hopefully tomorrow all the numbers will be fixed and they'll show us our reports for the last few days. Either that or we'll all need to find a support line and call them ;)

ads...@insutechltd.com

Mar 30, 2014, 11:15:23 PM3/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
any abuse usage ?

이희상於 2014年3月31日星期一UTC+8上午10時20分21秒寫道:

Nikos G

Mar 31, 2014, 12:31:29 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
same problem for me also ... no statistics since MArch 30 ....  GREECE . using old admob ... maybe switching to the new one ?

H Elnaka

Mar 31, 2014, 12:53:46 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Same here... it's shocking

Raj

Mar 31, 2014, 1:06:55 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
They must all be enjoying weekend

--

---

Nawel EDDRIEF

Mar 31, 2014, 3:54:33 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Same problem for me also

L. Kamalakar Rao

Mar 31, 2014, 3:57:58 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Even I am having Same Problem, No Updates on revenue Any Update by the Admob Admin

HUY VU

Mar 31, 2014, 4:00:25 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
same problem,does any one know any infomation from google?

Vào 08:07:30 UTC+7 Thứ hai, ngày 31 tháng ba năm 2014, ads...@insutechltd.com đã viết:

Dmitry Nedelkin

Mar 31, 2014, 6:43:06 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue.

yoontae kang

Mar 31, 2014, 6:51:18 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have same issue. I think march 29's revenue was not updated all also.

2014년 3월 31일 월요일 오전 10시 7분 30초 UTC+9, ads...@insutechltd.com 님의 말:
i found my account keep zero for last 24 hours which is very unusual .

forback noway

Mar 31, 2014, 7:14:37 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have same issue, fom 44 hours before.

Vào 08:07:30 UTC+7 Thứ hai, ngày 31 tháng ba năm 2014, ads...@insutechltd.com đã viết:
i found my account keep zero for last 24 hours which is very unusual .

Jokerzv Obscure

Mar 31, 2014, 7:54:35 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Аналогично, последние обновление статистики было 30 марта. Ждем результата...

Anuj Kapoor

Mar 31, 2014, 10:12:45 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
It seems Google is rolling out the new Admob for some countries like India, Pakistan, Brazil. After the update is complete you might soon see new admob  at apps.admob.com.

This seems to be the only logical explanation for 48+ hours of outage. But there should be an official statement from Google, they should at inform all the worried developers.

Ramkumar Velmurugan

Mar 31, 2014, 10:45:13 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anuj,

But if they are rolling out they would have notified us.
Being in India we have problem of getting the payment.Before it was paypal but if new admob comes there is no correct money transfer method is available for India.

Regards,
Ramkumar Velmurugan

Yusup Suparman Uzma

Mar 31, 2014, 11:33:52 AM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Same with me, my admob account not updated too since 30th March 14. And it's make me worried
Message has been deleted

Anuj Kapoor

Mar 31, 2014, 1:37:27 PM3/31/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ram,
I agree, but paypal was as good as EFT since it had the daily balance transfer policy for India. Moreover, I think admob should give us options like Cheque, EFT and western union money transfer options in the new version.

Also the new version brings some cool enhancements like:
  • Get paid faster: Finalized earnings will be paid out within 30 days of the end of the month.
  • Change payment threshold: You can choose any payment threshold greater than the default in your account.
  • Hold payments: You can hold your payments until a specified date.
  • Manage payments: Centralized locations to manage your payment settings.

Regards,
Anuj