URGENT !!! Google AdSense CANT VERIFY MY ACCOUNT

Tien Nguyen

Sep 17, 2019, 12:31:21 PM9/17/19
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
URGENT !!! Google AdSense CANT VERIFY MY ACCOUNT

Google AdSense CANT VERIFY MY ACCOUNT. I used same image for Google Play and Google AdSense verification . Google Play ACCEPTED my ID card image. However, Google AdSense didn't accept my ID card image. They tell me my card is quite old.

My android app is using ads as a way to open limit functions. But now, Ads not show because my AdSense account cant verify. I tried but I can't contact AdSense support team. There are no way to contact them. Please help me.

Please help me accept my identity verification. I have only 1 ID card and sent real ID card image.
I can prove I own both (Google Play and Google AdSense) if you want.

Maybe my National Identity Card is not new but it being used daily. And I can not make another one if I don't have reason. (I can't tell them my ID old, and tell make me another new one). Besides, Google Play accepted my identity verification.

Please help me.

Thank you.
Regards

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Sep 17, 2019, 3:07:50 PM9/17/19
to tien...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello there,

Our forum deals with Mobile Ads SDK related technical implementation issues only. For all account related issues, please reach out to AdMob Product Support Team and raise your concern to this Google AdMob Help Community.  Also, you may refer to this article for relevant information about account access related errors.

Regards,
Deepika Uragayala
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UHH56L:ref
Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 26, 2024, 2:10:01 AM (3 days ago) Jun 26
to clom...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Zahid,

Please note that I have removed your response from the forums as it contains the PII information.

We have checked your account and we found an issue that your account is currently limited to reservation campaigns and your payments are on hold because the verification process is not complete. Follow the steps mentioned in verify your identity article for AdManager.

This seems to be an account side issue rather than something specific to the Mobile Ads SDK. The next step for you would be to reach out to the Product Support Team as they are better equipped to address your concern and provide further assistance.

Kindly be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues. Reach out to us, if you have any concerns related to the Google Mobile Ads SDK.

Please find below your previous response with redacted information.

Hello Google AdSnese Team Recently i submit My documents for identity verfication but unfortunatily why your team reject my documents and also hide resubmit button. I want to please reenable verification button to again submit my documents for my identity verification because this only account that i create and this account is very important for me. Please as soon as possible enable identity verification button to submit my documents. I shall be very thankful for this.

My Publisher ID

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5001U0HH56L:ref" (ADR-00015783)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team