Linked incorrect app

S.APPTITUDE

Sep 23, 2014, 4:03:49 PM9/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello.  I am a new developer and seemed to have made a silly mistake.  I just linked one of my newly released apps to the incorrect AdMob unit in my account.  Is there anyway I can reverse this error or is there any AdMob service team that I can reach out to to make the change? I did read in several sections that this was irreversible, but I am hoping that this means it can't be reversed by the end user; perhaps the AdMob team can assist behind the scenes.  If this can't be reversed, is there any other work around (i.e. deleting AdMob units in the user account). Any direction is very much appreciated.

Kunal Verma

Sep 24, 2014, 1:17:48 AM9/24/14
to Google AdMob Ads Developers
If there is no way of reversing it. Why not you create a new app in AdMob and replace old ad unit id with new one in your code ( you probably got to update though). Link correct app and hide the false app you added in AdMob UI using app management.

--

---

William Ferguson

Sep 24, 2014, 7:58:24 PM9/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
If you have published an app with the wrong AdUnitId in it there is only one solution.
Publish a new version of the app with the correct AdUnitId.

William