How to stop a app's banner ads?

myj...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 8:38:54 PM5/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
My Game in Apple's App store shelves already, I want to stop displaying Banner. I was in the app Manage settings-> App Settings not found inside stop banner options, how can I do?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 5, 2014, 8:14:04 PM5/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

You can upgrade the app, or you can archive the relevant Ad Unit. However, once this is archived you can't bring it back i.e. you'll have to change the ad unit id to turn the ads back "on" again. The other thing you can do is use the country settings so at least the banner is turned off in the relevant countries.

Amy Quispe

myj...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 5:54:50 AM5/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for your reply! Where do I find the country settings?I did not find

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 6, 2014, 5:59:24 PM5/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

You'll find how to use country settings at the bottom half of this Help Center page.

Amy Quispe