AdMob account verification failed due to supposed duplicate account

已查看 24 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

John

未读,
2024年5月27日 03:25:115月27日
收件人 Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
As with many others, I'm getting rejected for verification due to a duplicate account. The email reference in the rejection letter has nothing to do with me. I've never used that email, created any Google accounts with it, etc.

I've posted to the Community, but the answer was to mark my post as a duplicate itself 😁 or that I should try to delete the email's account, which also doesn't make a lot of sense.

Any idea what I should do next?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

未读,
2024年5月27日 09:44:435月27日
收件人 he...@poorphillip.com、google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi John,

Based on your concern, we get to know that you are facing issue with your AdMob account verification failed due to supposed duplicate account. I would recommend that you reach out to the Product Support Team, as they are better equipped to address your AdMob account related query.

Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ67m:ref" (ADR-00236626)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

John

未读,
2024年5月27日 23:13:275月27日
收件人 Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Yes, I understand that. I was hoping maybe some other participant in the forum has somehow solved the issue. I don't have the direct contact option, only the community and haven't gotten any help there.
It seems like AdMob is not meant for me and I'm a second class citizen 😭😿
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子