GADBannerView's delegate alternately calls adViewDidReceiveAd and adView:didFailToReceiveAdWithError

edison

Jun 22, 2014, 9:33:41 PM6/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We were using the Admob mediation for serving advertisement on our apps. We had included Google Admob and Apple's iAd as our advertisement networks.

After we had updated the Google mobile ads SDK to 6.9.3 and iAd adapter to LibAdapterIAd-Nov52013 a bug occurs. There are instances that when the current ad network was iAd, the banner view  flickers ,  then after some moment, the device where the app was installed restarts.

We had looked on the code and tried to add some logging notes. We find out that when the banner view becomes flickery, the GADBannerView's delegate calls the "adViewDidReceiveAd:(GADBannerView *)bannerView
adView:(GADBannerView *)bannerView" and "didFailToReceiveAdWithError:(GADRequestError *)error" alternately until the app crashed and then the device will restart.

Does anyone experience this? Can anyone give some suggestion about this problem?

Thanks

edison

Jun 23, 2014, 6:43:15 AM6/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
adView:didFailToReceiveAdWithError error description is "The operation couldn’t be completed. Ad was unloaded from this banner".