Issue with Reward Adv

Neha Thakkar

May 21, 2024, 8:28:26 AMMay 21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Hello,

I wanted to bring to your attention an issue we've encountered with the implementation of reward ads in our project.

Currently, users are unable to see a close button during the display of the reward ad, which persists until the ad completes fully. This situation is less than ideal as it disrupts the user experience by not providing an option to dismiss the ad prematurely if desired.

Regards,

Neha Thakkar

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 21, 2024, 12:56:05 PMMay 21
to nehat....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Neha Thakkar,

Could you please confirm whether you are able to reproduce the issue by using our Google sample project. Please note that when you implement rewarded ad units in your apps, be sure to review the AdMob help center rewarded inventory policy section.

For further investigation with your issue, kindly share below information via reply to author option, if you need any further assistance.

  • app ID
  • ad unit ID
  • Mobile Ads SDK version
  • Sample project which replicate the issue

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002tJ2miQAC&entry.80707362=00235871

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ2mi:ref" (ADR-00235871)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team