Testing mode

Fadi Ramadan

Sep 3, 2014, 3:21:00 PM9/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have a problem . I assumed that since i didn't link my app to the App Store then it is automatically in testing mode. then i opened up my admob account and saw there are clicks and impressions..... Basically i'm still testing the application , and the last thing i want is Admob thinking that i'm trying to click to make money...
i have around 10 cents and i know that its nothing and i wont even get them . but thats not the point . I want TESTING MODE
how can i get my app in test mode...
is there a banner test mode code that i can put which wouldn't effect my rates but still show adds as test
like (this is smart banner test mode)
i realised that in the old legacy admob this used to be available . but now i can't find it

i want to put my device as test device so that when i deploy it to my phone i can test it how can i do that!!!
please help

Eric Leichtenschlag

Sep 4, 2014, 12:34:44 PM9/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Test mode is enabled in code by specifying which devices you want to receive test ads. See the Android or iOS developer docs about testing.

Thanks,
Eric