Close Interstitial Ads

Hamza Herbou

Jul 23, 2020, 7:41:58 AM7/23/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
The Destroy method of interstitial ads is not working at all, is there anay other way to close interstitial Ad after user click . I used :

void OnApplicationPause(bool paused){
if (!paused)
interstitial.Destroy( );
}

It shows that the ad is destroyed when i resume the game in the editor
But it's not working on mobile.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 23, 2020, 8:51:55 AM7/23/20
to hamza9...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hamza,

Thank you or bringing this issue to our attention.

I see that you are seeing that the Interstitial is being destroyed in the editor but not on the mobile. Do you mean that it is working on a simulator but not a live device? Or that when testing it says destroyed but on the device actually is not destroyed. Also a screenshot of what you are seeing that show's this.

Also would it be possible to get a sample app of the implementation so that we can look over this and see what is happening. As well as how you are fully implementing the Interstitial and destroying it.

Also please let us know the SDK version and what devices you are testing against.

Regards,
William Pescherine
Mobile Ad SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22YTbk:ref