Upgraded to new Admob - Statistics Updates missing

i Appmaker

May 5, 2014, 11:55:03 PM5/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have 2 android apps in my Admob account. Yesterday, I have updated my Legacy Admob to new Admob. I have imported the Apps and the Ad unit data to the new Admob. I have also updated my apps to use the Ad unit ID instead of legacy mediation ID. I have updated my Apps in Google Play. Both of my Apps shows the Ads in it. But the statistics are not being updated in my new Admob / Legacy Admob.

Kindly assist me to understand and resolve this issue so that I can see the updates in my new Admob.

Thanks in Advance

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 6, 2014, 6:04:11 PM5/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle these kinds of cases. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.