Un bloc d'annonce d'affiche plus rien depuis le passage à Admob 2.0

Matthieu 82

Jul 18, 2014, 9:09:33 AM7/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Bonjour,

Je suis face à un grand problème. Depuis la migration de notre compte sur la nouvelle plateforme d'AdMob, l'un des bloc d'annonce n'affiche plus aucune campagne d'auto-promotion.

Les autres blocs fonctionnement à merveille.

Je ne peux malheureusement mettre à jour l'application iOS ces prochains mois, est-ce que vous êtes été confronté à un problème similaire?

Salutations,

Matthieu

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jul 18, 2014, 6:48:48 PM7/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthew,

Just so that I understand - you're not able to get house ads on a particular ad unit?

Amy Quispe

Matthieu 82

Jul 21, 2014, 2:50:07 AM7/21/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amy,

Thank you for your answere. I speak not very good english :)

Yes, it's my problem. All ad unit is good except one. I have make a test in a test app and I doesn't found a solution.
Have you an idea?

All other unit is good....

Matthieu

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jul 21, 2014, 5:36:37 PM7/21/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Is the ad unit the right type (i.e. banner or interstitial)?

Amy

Matthieu 82

Jul 22, 2014, 5:15:27 AM7/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Yes it's the right type -> Banner...
The format is the same to another 3, but this not work...

I have at present a campaign house, only this block shows nothing.

But I have tests,  the new reference of the unit works.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jul 22, 2014, 4:54:46 PM7/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthieu,

Please fill out this form for house ad issues.

Amy Quispe