adMob in Qt 5.2 apps

Alexander M

Mar 26, 2014, 1:09:30 AM3/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am develop few apps for mobile devices on Qt 5.2 and want to add adMod to them.
But there is no library to do that for now in Qt 5.2.
I found https://gitorious.org/qadmob/qadmob but it was for Qt 4 and look like it uses old adMob web API for getting banners (send some post request to http://r.admob.com/ad_source.php).

In such situation i don't want to give up. So can anybody tell me how i can develop such plugin for current adMob service?
Or may some information about AdView in Google play service ( how it works, how it gets ad banners).

Any information will do!

Thanks in advance!

Eric Leichtenschlag

Mar 26, 2014, 6:39:38 PM3/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
The general documentation on Google Play services is available here. I'm not familiar with the Qt framework, but the SDK is used with native Android applications.  Generally plugins like those have a native Android component used to make requests, and an interface using the platform's language that can make calls to the native component.

Thanks,
Eric

Alexander M

Apr 1, 2014, 2:54:53 AM4/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Looks like i found solution for QT 5.2

but still looking for more suitable variant

Alex

Jul 10, 2014, 1:42:22 PM7/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexander,