How to change Admob title color?

Mario

May 13, 2014, 4:46:52 AM5/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
oes anyone know how to change the title color in banner view? I tried to use some additional parameters in SDK but can NOT change the title color (like WHITE) to another color (like RED):

GADAdMobExtras *extras = [[[GADAdMobExtras alloc] init] autorelease];
extras.additionalParameters =
[NSMutableDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:
   @"AAAAFF", @"color_bg",
   @"FFFFFF", @"color_bg_top",
   @"FFFFFF", @"color_border",
   @"000080", @"color_link",
   @"808080", @"color_text",
   @"008000", @"color_url",
   nil];
Please help!

Kunal Verma

May 13, 2014, 4:54:03 AM5/13/14
to Google AdMob Ads Developers
You can go into your Ad Unit Id in AdMob website and customize the Text Ad Style to any color.

Best,
Kunal

--

---

Mario

May 13, 2014, 4:58:52 AM5/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Kunal,

I even tried with that but it doesn't work: