I am getting no impressions

amby Agubuzo

May 18, 2014, 1:24:56 AM5/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
i posted up my app on on 11:00 in may 14 so that's about 3-4 days ago i have like 4 downloads n the app which isnt much but im sure i am at least suppose to be getting impressions i keep thinking i did something wrong i mean the ads are showing so i don't think anything is wrong but i think im not getting any impressions because either i need to wait some more, Admob is down, or i need more than 4 downloads can someone help me or try to explain.

amby Agubuzo

May 18, 2014, 6:29:27 PM5/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Kunal Verma

May 19, 2014, 3:09:47 AM5/19/14
to Google AdMob Ads Developers
The issue can be complex. Are you seeing test ads on your device? If you are, the Ads are shown on your own device. But maybe the users device isnt able to show it. Due to the issue with being it remaining hidden. Are you seeing requests? Are they interstitials?
If they are banner, have you checked that the devices of users who downloaded your app are able to show banners in your app?

AdMob doesn't require any number of minimum downloads for displaying Ads. It can be shown even with 1 download. Just the issue maybe is due to your implementation.

--

---