Admob stats not showing for a app.

Elias Börjesson

Feb 28, 2014, 4:14:11 PM2/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have to apps linked that are linked, but only one show stats. The other one only have the "-" sign on all titles like "clicks" and "request". I know that the ad is showing because I can see it.
How can I see the stats for this app?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Feb 28, 2014, 7:30:32 PM2/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elias,

Have you switched to using the new ca-app-pub-****************/********** ad unit IDs since you've migrated to the new AdMob UI, or are you still using your legacy publisher ID in both apps?

Thanks,
Eric

Elias Börjesson

Mar 1, 2014, 4:55:39 AM3/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello you helped me found the problem, i think.The last number in ad unit were missing. For some reason ads were still showing....why is this?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Mar 3, 2014, 12:50:23 PM3/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
In my testing, I've found that as long as the initial ca-app-pub-***************** is valid, which is the account-level identifier, an ad will be served. What I don't know is if the account gets credit for that traffic (even if it does, you still won't get the breakdown at the ad unit level).