Cannot verify address

Amir Smajevic

Sep 2, 2014, 4:56:19 PM9/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
OK, I'll start with the upgrade process to the new Admob platform:

I successfully imported everything, I crossed the address verification threshlod, and after about 2 months I still did not receive my address verification PIN mailer. I wanted to request a new PIN, but following the instructions given at https://support.google.com/admob/v2/faq/3001445#3198657 I could not find the "Verify PIN link" - step 3. There is no such hyperlnk in my account. What shall I do?

BR, A.

PS.: I have also written some emails to Google, but with no luck... no real help from there...

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Sep 2, 2014, 7:16:21 PM9/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, we are only able to answer technical SDK related questions on this forum. Please see the upgrade guide for more help on your issue.