Inactive Ads

Marco Broggio

Nov 22, 2013, 6:07:01 AM11/22/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody!

I've an issue, I published an app some days ago, with AdMob ads in it. In the first days it hasn't been downloaded, so the ads became inactive and now there is no way to make them reappear. How can I do it?

Thanks in advance.

William Ferguson

Nov 24, 2013, 8:36:54 PM11/24/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
You don't need to do anything.

When you apps starts generating traffic, the ad unit will become active.
Active just means that there has been some recent traffic for that ad unit. It doesn't mean that ads won't be supplied should you request some.

William

Marco Broggio

Nov 26, 2013, 8:27:39 AM11/26/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks but I think that's not true, because now the app has been downloaded and it should be generating traffic, but the ads are still inactive.
--

---

William Ferguson

Dec 4, 2013, 2:58:06 AM12/4/13