Admob stop serving ads for no reason

Tutorapp Sys admin

May 25, 2022, 4:42:02 AM5/25/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, I already use this forum to find problem about admob stopping serving ads. I found issues with the help of sdk team, I hope this one will help me as well. My app restarted getting ads after a payment hold found by sdk team but 2 weeks after that it re-stop ads for no reason. I contacted several teams to find some account health/issue but nothing, I don't have any payment hold. I used the checklist that list all points that could block ads but everything is done on my side so can sdk team reinvestigate to detect which is the probem on my ads serving.

kind regards

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 26, 2022, 2:39:45 AM5/26/22
to permis.ap...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly note that the SDK just requests an ad to the ad server (E.g: AdMob), and I'm afraid that it doesn't have any control on fill rate / match rate of your app. This is more of an ad serving issue which is out of scope to our team. If you encountered Ads serving limited, you can reached out to AdMob Help Center for further assistance on such ad-serving concerns. You can also check this ad serving limit article to know more about it.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team