getting constant impressions without revenue since I linked my app

WS

Apr 5, 2014, 12:09:32 AM4/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I used to get a small amount of revenue for the banner ad on my app while I was testing it before uploading to Google Play, but ever since I did that its been getting no revenue, even though the impressions are constantly increasing. my app that I linked to it does not display the icon for some reason, if that's relevant. can someone help me out?
cheers.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Apr 7, 2014, 7:19:15 PM4/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

You earn revenue for clicks, not impressions. So if there are no clicks, there isn't any revenue.

By the way, per AdMob policy you shouldn't click on your own ads. To test the ad flow, you should make test ad requests.

Thanks,
Eric