The iOS version of the game crashes when using Admob ads

JoshepDT

Jul 11, 2024, 10:16:16 PM (4 days ago) Jul 11
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I noticed the spot where my game crashes is here. If I don't run them, my game doesn't crash, but if I do, it crashes
nativeAdsInfo.nativeAd.RegisterIconImageGameObject(imgAdsIcon.gameObject);  nativeAdsInfo.nativeAd.RegisterAdChoicesLogoGameObject(imgAdsChoise.gameObject);
 nativeAdsInfo.nativeAd.RegisterHeadlineTextGameObject(txtHeadline.gameObject);  nativeAdsInfo.nativeAd.RegisterAdvertiserTextGameObject(txtAdsAdvertiser.gameObject);nativeAdsInfo.nativeAd.RegisterCallToActionGameObject(txtCallToAction.gameObject);
and in Xcode returns notification: Unloading 12 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 15824.
Total: 12.134542 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.616208 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.301417 ms MarkObjects: 11.129208 ms DeleteObjects: 0.087042 ms)libc++abi: terminating due to uncaught exception of type Il2CppExceptionWrapper
warning: Module "/Users/game_mac/Library/Developer/Xcode/iOS DeviceSupport/iPhone11,6 17.5.1 (21F90)/Symbols/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib" uses triple "arm64e-apple-ios17.5.0", which is not compatible with the target triple "arm64-apple-ios12.0.0". Enabling per-module Swift scratch context.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 12, 2024, 7:25:05 AM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to thind...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

The C++ type Il2CppExceptionWrapper is the C++ exception that IL2CPP uses to implement managed exceptions. Kindly refer to unity and crash.

Could you try to build and run our HelloWorld sample app and see if you can reproduce the crash on your end?

For us to check on our end, kindly share the below information privately so we can review it and try to replicate the problem. After doing so, we will be better equipped to offer a solution.

  • ad unit ID
  • Sample project reproducing the issue
  • Steps to replicate the issue
  • Complete logs
  • Frequency of crashes
  • Unity plugin version
  • Unity editor version

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files via reply to author option or by performing the following steps:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002vDR02QAG&entry.80707362=00246466

2. Fill out all fields and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDR02:ref" (ADR-00246466)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team