Google AdMob ad serving has been disabled to your application

Pham Papai

Nov 5, 2013, 10:37:50 PM11/5/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
In the pass i had some app these was in compliance with our AdMob program policies.
So, i had delete these app on google play, 1 month ago, but now, admob still warining me.
how can i pass this situation, remove all ads on these apps (this app may be still live on client devices)

Thanks

Eric Leichtenschlag

Nov 7, 2013, 7:06:03 PM11/7/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we don't handle policy questions on this forum. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.
This conversation is locked