Upgrade = 40% Loss in Revenue

DK

Sep 4, 2014, 11:14:20 AM9/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
After my upgrade I uploaded all new IDs for my apps.  I initially I screwed it all up because the system was having issues finding my apps.  Finally got that straightened out only to have a loss of 40% in revenues.

Contacted support and have received a few emails from them saying that they're looking into it.  3 weeks later and I still don't have an answer just 40% less income.

How can the income drop that much overnight when switching to the new IDs?

Either:

1) The system isn't tracking right and Google doesn't want to reimburse you.

or

2) It's on purpose and Google doesn't want to pay you what it was paying you before.

It's sad that a multi-billion dollar company doesn't have a phone number for support.  Just shows you where there priorities are.

Wang York

Sep 4, 2014, 9:50:24 PM9/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I met the same problem! Google said it will increase 20% in revenues before upgrade. What a joke!

在 2014年9月4日星期四UTC+8下午11时14分20秒,DK写道:

Eric Leichtenschlag

Sep 5, 2014, 1:14:55 PM9/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
The upgrade issues form is the best way to contact product support. The SDK support staff isn't equipped to handle these types of issues.

Darrin King

Sep 5, 2014, 1:29:49 PM9/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure who I contacted but I sent in tickets from two different support pages and someone did get back to me.

Problem is they just keep saying they're looking into it.  It's been about a month now since this started and I haven't heard back from anyone since the 21st of August.

--

---

James Jackson

Sep 5, 2014, 1:36:30 PM9/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Eric,

I don't mean to steal DKs' thread, but don't you guys see how horrible Google support it.  You guys here just refer everyone to forms those forms either result in garbage form emails that basically say "Go to Hell" or emails that people are looking into something and that's it.  I can't imagine another company that would have tech support so horrible and stupid.  I have been run around in multiple loops trying to salvage the money I made from AdMob by selling Apps (not from Ads) but its completely gone because my AdSense was disabled.  So Google stole my AdMob money and I have no chance to ever get it back.  And tech support doesn't do anything.

Darrin King

Sep 5, 2014, 3:57:03 PM9/5/14
to google-admob-ads-sdk
@James

Honestly, the fact that a real person even emailed me back about my AdMob issues is amazing even if it hasn't turned into anything.  He must not have gotten the Google indoctrination yet of "don't talk to anyone".

I've had nothing but canned emails from Google in the past for a whole host of things that I needed support or answers on.  They always basically say don't bother us we're not here to help you, goodbye.