Address verification PIN letter not yet received after 2 tries

Som Rout

Jul 28, 2014, 8:07:26 AM7/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I put check options of payment as primary payment option months ago for that Google send the address verification letter, but I have not yet received any letter from Google I have tried twice, may be a postal service issue. Though currently my Primary payment option is WIRE transfer still all my payments are on hold and shows following message.

Someone please guide me what should I do now.

Divyanshu Negi

Jul 28, 2014, 8:48:40 AM7/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Same here i have also not received any verification till now.

--

---

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Som Rout

Jul 29, 2014, 2:32:48 AM7/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for response Amy,

My state issued ID address and my present address are different because permanent address is mentioned in state issued ID but I have been staying in the present address since 3 yrs and I do not have a state id issued for this present address. Any other proof of address like Bank statement / Post Paid bill etc is applicable ?
Please guide me what should I do now.

regards
Som

--

---

Som Rout

Jul 29, 2014, 2:34:26 AM7/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Ohh!! so i'm not the only victim then. Is your earnings are on hold too?

--

---

Divyanshu Negi

Jul 29, 2014, 8:14:42 AM7/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Yes , My Payment is also on hold. I have not got 3 months payment till now.

Amy can you please help us understand. What proofs are accepted here , I have Bills with address , Driving license , Voter ID card.

and what if it by any reason admob will   reject our form as well ? I am really suffering a lot of financial problem due to this hold on my payment.

Your reply is really very helpful

Thanks

Regards
Divyanshu Negi

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Divyanshu Negi

Jul 29, 2014, 7:00:52 PM7/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
but there are only answers for the questions , no forum or person to talk ?
please provide us a email address or forum reference ?

thanks

Regards
Divyanshu Negi

Habib Arif

Feb 6, 2018, 11:23:21 PM2/6/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Madam
Amy Quispe,
I open my admob account very new, its more than 1 month but i didn't revive my pin code. Can you help me with this please.

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Feb 7, 2018, 2:18:09 AM2/7/18
to Habib Arif, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Habib,

Please refrain from re-opening old threads. Additionally, our forum can only handle concerns specific to the Mobile Ads SDK and its implementation. If you have any concerns with regards to your PIN, then it would be best for you to raise this to the Product Support Team using this form as they are more applicable to assist you on PIN related concerns.

You may also refer to this Help Center Article on Address Verification for more information.

Regards,
Joshua Lagonera
Mobile Ads SDK Team

---