Upgraded admob will my legacy admob ID's still active ??

Shubham Dawra

May 12, 2014, 6:51:29 AM5/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi i have upgarded to New admob and imported data from old admob i have few questions Please solve it

(I know it's a developer forum but i have not got the right forum Please direct me if it's not the right forum)

1. Old admob ad units are still active as i am using them in my games the user will still see it or not ??

2. i want to change address and payee name my country is not support so if i cancel my account all my old Admob ad units will be deleted and the user who were seeing the ads will see empty blank ad ??

3. any other solution to change address & Payee name my adsense account payee name is different from my admob account

Thanks

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 12, 2014, 8:01:14 PM5/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shubham,

For your first question - the old ad units still work. We suggest upgrading to the new ad units next time you release your apps.

For your other questions, I don't have a good answer for you. The SDK team on this forum is best equipped to handle technical questions. For upgrade and payment questions, please look at the AdMob Help Center, which has a lot of good documents and contact forms.

Hope this helps!

Amy Quispe