admob app id's disabled

Rob Young

May 2, 2014, 10:41:59 AM5/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I filled out the violation form but my app is still disabled from displaying ads.  I believe the violation was because I moved my app from google play to the samsung app store and never updated the links.  I have since done so.

Not sure if I am allowed to post my app ID on the forum so I wont unless you say its ok.

Other than that, my app is in full compliance of the advertising rules.

Let me know what information you need to help resolve my issue.

Eric Leichtenschlag

May 2, 2014, 6:24:54 PM5/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
There's not much the tech support team can do to help. The product support team is the right team to get in contact with.

Thanks,
Eric