AOA failed to load : Ad unit doesn't match format.

Lương Thiện

Nov 16, 2023, 12:26:52 AM11/16/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
AOA ads failed to load qc with test id : ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/3419835294, even though this was working fine before. google's example on github encountered the same thing. I need an answer for this. Thanks.
Screenshot 2023-11-16 113707.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Nov 16, 2023, 4:03:12 AM11/16/23
to luongphuc...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lương Thiện,

Thank you for getting back to us.

By reviewing your concern, I understand that you are facing code 3 error. Kindly provide the below information for further investigation:

  • app ID
  • ad unit ID
  • Mobile Ads SDK Version
  • Platform being used

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02qCecr:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Martín

Nov 16, 2023, 6:06:38 PM11/16/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
The ad id unit ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/3419835294 that is published on Google Admob page as test ad unit for App open, has changed to a rewarded, so all test implementations, including Admob test project on Github, are now not working.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Nov 16, 2023, 9:19:19 PM11/16/23
to alurr...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Martín,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I will check with our team regarding your query and one of my team members will reach out to you once we have an update on this. Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated.

Michael

Nov 19, 2023, 12:53:03 PM11/19/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

I am also testing and the Test Ads are not working, OPENAPP is not working for me.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Nov 19, 2023, 10:05:06 PM11/19/23
to grup...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I would like to inform you that our team is currently working on this issue. One of our teammates will get back to you once we have an update on this. Meanwhile your patience is appreciated.

Tauseeq Afzal

Nov 21, 2023, 3:39:43 AM11/21/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I am still facing this issue in almost all apps kindly resolve this issue on priority bases so that our users not affect.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Nov 21, 2023, 4:48:46 AM11/21/23
to tauseeqa...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Elie

Nov 21, 2023, 9:48:48 AM11/21/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi, I'm facing exactly the same issue.
Few days ago, the test ads (AppOpen) suddenly stopped working, and I receive Error code 3.
Note that the production ads are working fine.

NickelBuddy

Dec 1, 2023, 4:41:04 PM12/1/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have been having the same problem. Looks like they changed the test ad id for app open apps. The new id is "ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/9257395921", instead of "ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/3419835294"

Elie

Dec 4, 2023, 2:43:51 AM12/4/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
@NickelBuddy  Thanks a lot ! It seems like the adMob docs aren't synchronized and on some links they are still showing the old text IDs.