Does the AdMob summary have delay?

Leif Sabellek

Mar 23, 2014, 8:47:38 AM3/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have an ad in my app and it should have some impressions already. But the summary on the AdMob website says 0 requests, 0 impressions, 0 clicks. Is there a delay, until I see how many requests and impressions have been there? My app is not in the play store, could this be the reason?

Michael Leung

Mar 23, 2014, 7:29:53 PM3/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Yes, sometimes, I found they have some delay.

--

---

Regards,
Michael Leung