Game Icon not changing on admob.

Elie Haykal

Aug 30, 2014, 1:16:07 PM8/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a small issue and I would like to find if there is a solution for it:

I have created my app on admob and I linked it. When I linked it my app icon was not the final version. However now after finishing it changing the app icon and publishing the game.
I still see the previous icon on admob. Is there any way I can change it? Especially when I created my ad campaign, the old game icon is showing.

Would anyone be able to help me?
Thank you

Kindest Regards

William Ferguson

Sep 1, 2014, 6:08:03 PM9/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
The icons appear to get cached indefinitely so I don't think you are going to be able to change it.
The icon is only visible to you. Do you really care?

William