Destination URL not working for international release

janet.c...@collisionstudios.com

Nov 29, 2013, 2:37:57 PM11/29/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I'm having a issue with a destination URL error for an app that is not available in the US app store.

I have two ads running for a app that is only available in Scandinavian territories, one text ad for handheld devices (not working) and another banner ad for ipad (working).

However, they auto populated entirely different destination URLs

This is the one for ipad

Http://itunes.apple.com/app/... (works fine)

and this is the one for iphone

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/... (specific to the US and not fine)

Obviously the destination URL for the iphone is not valid, how can I change it so that both URLs will automatically adjust based on the devices' territory?

Thanks,
Toby Feng