hi dear

Shaheer janjua

Jun 14, 2024, 4:18:44 AM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
333333333333333.png

When i submit any google form i get this error plz tell me i am very worried about this because i want to verify my id its through but its not submitting

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 14, 2024, 5:59:59 AM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to shaheerj...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Shaheer,

Kindly follow the instructions outlined below:

  • Your image should be readable, in focus, and free from reflections and glare.
  • If your document is two-sided, capture the front and the back and upload both images.

For more information, kindly follow Official documents accepted as proof of identity.

Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation. As this query is beyond the scope of our team's expertise, I would recommend that you reach out to the AdSense product support team as they are better equipped to address your concern effectively. At this time the forum is the best escalation path to address your concern. It is monitored internally and externally to help you to resolve your issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJKna:ref" (ADR-00240940)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Shaheer janjua

Jun 14, 2024, 12:54:24 PM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Actually the problem is not the documents nor the image the problem is the bug it is not submitting any form.

Shaheer janjua

Jun 14, 2024, 12:54:27 PM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

I changed my image size and IP browser everything so that I have done everything but it is not submitting and almost all my same
In the same way, my other forms are not being submitted to this email, all the others are being submitted to the email, I think some kind of Google.
Either remove this time or give me some solution plz i have done everything and its been like this for almost two months.

Shaheer janjua

Jun 17, 2024, 7:04:47 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
image.png

Sir, the problem is not that, you may not have seen the image, this is a bug, Google please remove it on this account.
Please remove this book, it is causing problem only on this Gmail, it is not really causing problem on any jail, I have done everything, ID card is also correct.

--

---

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 17, 2024, 10:33:59 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to shaheerj...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Shaheer,

We are here to support related to Mobile Ads SDK integration issue. I would recommend that you reach out to the AdSense product support team as they are better equipped to address your concern effectively. At this time the forum is the best escalation path to address your concern. It is monitored internally and externally to help you to resolve your issue.

Thanks