Transaction history: AdWords Ads Earnings is $10,000 lower than Estimated earning

Tu Do

Jun 24, 2014, 8:47:29 AM6/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I am new to Admob. I have an application that use new Admob to earn money. The Transaction history is confusing me:
1. As reported in tab Home, my Estimated earnings in May 1, 2014 – May 31, 2014 is about $60,000. But, when I look at Transaction history, log for May 1, 2014 – May 31, 2014 is showing: Earnings - AdMob Applications - AdWords Ads about $50,000.
2. Transactions from Jun 1, 2014 to now is showing no Earning???

Can someone give me some explaination? Thank you!

Daniel Kiefer

Jun 24, 2014, 3:20:14 PM6/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
What kind of app is this if I may ask?

--

---

Tu Do

Jun 25, 2014, 1:21:02 AM6/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
It's a game on ios.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jul 2, 2014, 5:33:20 PM7/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account-related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.