saied elfaky

Sep 14, 2023, 3:10:23 PM9/14/23
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 14, 2023, 4:47:44 PM9/14/23
to elfak...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Do you have any concerns related to the implementation of Mobile Ads SDK? If yes, kindly provide us more information about it so we can further assist you.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2olUkK:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

ana winata

Sep 15, 2023, 9:59:45 AM9/15/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers, ana winata

--
null

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 15, 2023, 3:28:33 PM9/15/23
to hananu...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ana,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Do you have any concerns related to Mobile Ads SDK? If so, please provide us the details. We'll be happy to assist you.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2om14r:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

اذاعةالريماس الفضائية

Sep 21, 2023, 3:49:02 AM9/21/23
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
مرحبا انا بحاجة اضافة عنوان URL
عبر تطبيق اب استور هل يمكنني التحقق منة العنوان

اذاعةالريماس الفضائية

Sep 21, 2023, 4:38:26 AM9/21/23
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
الان اجاني ايميل منكم عبر نشر تطبيقي على اب استور وواجهتو عنوان URL في لاكن انا دخلت على الرابط الي اجاني منكم بس ماظهر تطبيقي على اب استور ما المطلوب مني

في الخميس، ٢١ سبتمبر، ٢٠٢٣ ١٠:٤٨ ص اذاعةالريماس الفضائية <karars...@gmail.com> كتب:
مرحبا انا بحاجة اضافة عنوان URL
عبر تطبيق اب استور هل يمكنني التحقق منة العنوان

--

---

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 22, 2023, 5:59:12 AM9/22/23
to karars...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK support team.

We would like to inform you that this product officially supports only English. It would be best to reply in English if you can. If not, we will try to use Google Translate to support you as best as we can.

Can you please share the below information for further investigation

  • Which Google Mobile Ads SDK Version you have installed?
  • Where do you want to add the URL?
  • Which address do you want to verify?
  • Can you please specify which application you are searching in the App Store? Please provide the screenshot.

Also, can you please confirm if you have just recently uploaded or updated your app in the store? If yes, it may take 24 to 48 hours to appear in the App Store. In some cases, it may take up to one week. On the other hand, if your app is uploaded more than a week and still unable to find it, kindly provide us with your App Store URL privately to us for further investigation. You can provide it via reply privately to the author option.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2p040m:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

اذاعةالريماس الفضائية

Sep 22, 2023, 2:02:07 PM9/22/23
to Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

اذاعةالريماس الفضائية

Sep 22, 2023, 2:04:53 PM9/22/23
to Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
This is for the developer's account, and now I will send you the application URL

اذاعةالريماس الفضائية

Sep 22, 2023, 2:06:12 PM9/22/23
to Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 25, 2023, 3:48:37 AM9/25/23
to karars...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Can you please elaborate what is your concern with Mobile Ads SDK so we can better assist you.