How to change account type from individual to business?

mobiloids

Sep 27, 2014, 8:12:16 AM9/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
We have an individual AdMob account.
Now we are opening our company and want to receive money to business bank account.
AdMob's FAQ suggest us to close the old account and open the new business account .In this case we will lose all impressions from users who did not update our apps(because they will have an old ID).
So we have several questions.
1.Can we open a new AdMob business account without closing the old one?
OR
2.Can we open new AdMob business account and use Unit IDs from previous our individual AdMob account.
3.Can we send money from our current individual account to our business account.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Sep 29, 2014, 8:14:33 PM9/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Try contacting product support for help at https://support.google.com/admob/contact/account_setup