How to verify PIN?

Justin Stolpe

Dec 1, 2014, 11:06:08 AM12/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
When I log into my account I get a "Your ad units are not displaying ads because you haven't verified your PIN. Fix this now" message. I click on the message and it takes me to my transaction history with no further instructions. Ads are not displaying so I would like to get this fixed ASAP. I have googled this issue with no luck. The admob help says to go to "Payment Settings" and click resend PIN but when I go to "Payment Settings" there is no "resend PIN" link. I think I have looked on every page on admob but cannot figure out how to get my PIN resent. Anyone have any ideas or know how to verify PIN?

Andrew Brogdon (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Dec 1, 2014, 3:50:47 PM12/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

This forum is just for technical questions relating to the AdMob SDK.  General AdMob support is available at https://support.google.com/admob/v2/. Additionally, you can contact AdMob about PIN related issues using this form: https://support.google.com/admob/v2/contact/mail_pin_issues.

-Andrew

This conversation is locked