Ad Mob Account Disabled

Lifesyle Guru

May 4, 2014, 9:25:35 AM5/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys ,I'm a iOS developer and recently migrated my iAd advertisements to AdMob,but unfortunately my account has been disabled 1 week after one of my apps has been updated and i'm freaked out.I am not sure what policies i have violated but clicking on my own advertisements which it wasn't much and just for testing purpose,i have filled an appeal form but i havn't received any notification or updates from that.Anyone has any idea how to contact AdMob team to resolve the issue :( Thanks.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 5, 2014, 7:52:24 PM5/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

We don't handle account disabled requests here. Please use the recommended appeal form.

In order to avoid getting banned for clicking on your own ads, we suggest you use Test Ads.

Amy Quispe