Admobs not paying on time

Rajdeep Rath

Feb 23, 2014, 2:49:27 AM2/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi i am a first time ad mobs developer. I started my account in December. in the same month i touches threshold. No its been February end. I still have got any updates from google on this.

1. Threshold is met (i have more than $200 now in account)
2. I have put in all the payment details including paypal id and tax id.
3. Its been over 2 months now.

What will happen now. does google gobble up on a developer's income ? I got no response on mailing google support. I am expecting some sort of help on this forum. I know there is no authority that i can report to, that's why i am forced to communicate on this forum. Hope some one can help.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Feb 24, 2014, 7:33:49 PM2/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we don't handle payment-related questions on this forum. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.

Thanks,
Eric
This conversation is locked