How many Native Ads am I allowed to load?

SHAI L

Jul 3, 2020, 9:06:20 PM7/3/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
AdMob added the functionality to load up to five unique native ads with a single request. but as always, its not for Unity
If I'm going to have a scrollview, and load a native ad every 5 items,
Do I need to create 10 unique native ad units on Admob console??
Do I need to request and load 10 times?
Do I need to show 1 ad and hide and the other 9 ads in order to not violate admob policy?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 5, 2020, 10:08:18 PM7/5/20
to shlig...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly see below for my answers to your questions:

  • Do I need to create 10 unique native ad units on Admob console??
    • Not necessarily. You can use as few as 1 ad unit ID; in general, the more ad unit IDs you use, the more unique setups you can do for each of them (such as mediated networks used, targeting, etc.).
  • Do I need to request and load 10 times?
    • Yes.
  • Do I need to show 1 ad and hide and the other 9 ads in order to not violate admob policy?
    • Technically yes, although theoretically, a properly-implemented ScrollView should do this for you automatically.

Regards,

Ziv Yves Sanchez

Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21j7J5:ref