RE: [google-admob-ads-sdk] my app requests without impression

Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 11, 2024, 11:34:35 AM (4 days ago) Jul 11
to oelamr...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation. As this query is beyond the scope of our team's expertise, I would recommend that you reach out to the Product support team as they are better equipped to address your concern effectively. At this time the forum is the best escalation path to address your concern. It is monitored internally and externally to help you to resolve your issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDPVX:ref" (ADR-00246402)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

omar moamen

Jul 11, 2024, 10:16:05 PM (4 days ago) Jul 11
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
i actually do that in  Product support team  and i write my issue and one of expert team answer me but my issue still not solved yet ,  you can please see the link :

and when i try to connect directly with customer service they doesn't respond as you see  :
dd.png

i do everything ,, i don't know how can connect with any one in customer service this make me wonder , please i need o mention to any one help me in customer service in admob team

thanks