iOS App not listed in Google AdMob

Randy Eddy

Oct 13, 2021, 12:24:05 PM10/13/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Trying to setup Google AdMob with an iOS app. It requires linking the app, but my app never shows up in the search results whether I try searching by name, URL, or ID. My app is new and just recently published to the app store so I tried waiting, but it has been 2 weeks now and it still does not show up.

This is the URL for my app:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Oct 13, 2021, 1:43:12 PM10/13/21
to randy...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Randy,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern. When linking your app we definitely recommend using the items that you mentioned. But in checking out the URL that you gave us, I was unable to find your app. When we see this it means that this is not the complete URL, you might be missing the country which is usually included. We would recommend double checking that it is the full URL. Also you should be able to find it with app name or developer name.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2PJIzY:ref

Randy Eddy

Oct 14, 2021, 1:58:14 PM10/14/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thank you, my app is only available in Canada so I had to change the "us" in the URL to "ca". I did not realize that was needed as the original is what App Store Connect lists as my app's URL. After using that, it was found and I was able to link it, thank you!