Upgrade to new SDK Admob and Ads Not Showing

Isaac Groisman

3:31 PM (3 hours ago) 3:31 PM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi, I configured in my flutter app Admob Banner ads:

App Id:
ca-app-pub-8785256379870513~3311659975

Banner ad unit ID:
ca-app-pub-8785256379870513/4518953957

Mobile Ads SDK version ?
Im not sure where I can find this info

Please help,

In the beginning it was working fine and showing ads, but since last week no ads are showing. Also because my add settings says  Limited ad serving  I think its because it says Requires review, which I set it up more than 48 hours ago with:

 https://www.app-ads-txt.com/
My App ad Link for Expense Tracker: https://n71eb7de5.app-ads-txt.com

This is the email I got today and im not sure where and what I need to upgrade:

Upgrade ExpenseTracker to a newer com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads SDK version

Hello,

There are new SDK issues for ExpenseTracker.

com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads has added this note for play-services-ads:20.6.0:

As of June 30th 2024, this version is sunset. For more information, please visit https://developers.google.com/admob/android/deprecation.

You may not be able to release future versions of your app with this SDK version to production or open testing.

Affected app bundles and APKs:

  • version: 4 (1.0.0), release: Build 4

If you have questions about this SDK, contact the SDK provider.