Re: Android house adds - requests but no impressions

Message has been deleted

William Ferguson

Nov 9, 2013, 9:33:47 PM11/9/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
What's the question?

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 6:56:44 PM UTC+10, Stefan wrote:
My Android house ads produce requests but no impressions. This is an ongoing issue for the past two weeks. I repeatedly requested help from the Admob team, but no luck with that.
I upgraded my account on August, 6th, 3 months ago, there were issues right from the beginning, but they were solved because people did take care.
I paused the campaign now. I was trying to cross-promote a new app whose launch turned into a complete failure.
Whenever I logon to my Admob account I see the red banner below. They are obviously making fun of me.
They don't regard me as a business partner but a burden. Well, a market leader should also pay attention to details (ask Nokia, ask RIM).
For now I have to stick with Admob, I don't think the competitors are any better.
Thanks for nothing.

None of your ads are running (Last updated: 2 hours ago). Can we help? See less
We noticed that all of your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted. If you're interested in running your ads again, the AdMob Team is available to address any questions or concerns you may have about your account.