IFrame paused - Urgent followup

Christian Gauch

May 25, 2022, 5:24:45 AM5/25/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
HI support team,

As my previous thread got deleted  (https://groups.google.com/g/google-admob-ads-sdk/c/7pIrDBwbPlo) and i don't know why all my messages also get deleted i created this new thread. With public links.

We noticed Ad display issue in Google Mobile SDK v20.6.0

using RecyclerView example based on googleads-mobile-android-examples/java/advanced/BannerRecyclerViewExample at master · googleads/googleads-mobile-android-examples

AdUnit ID: "/xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx"

AdSize: FLUID

CustomTargeting: "adpreview"="53928"

On that recording we can see that Ad iframe is paused right after loading or even before loading completed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ0VTDPeqzXk-qWgWBMeAJqL7Tb6SaZm/view

We can also provide you with sample app if you provide us with an upload link. The topic is of high importance to use, as it blocks a running campaign and a followup campaign starting next week.

Please have a look into this,

Br,

Chris

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 26, 2022, 3:20:09 AM5/26/22
to christi...@iagentur.ch, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Christian,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I've already responded to you on the other thread with regard to your concern. Kindly check our response to you on that thread, and let's continue our conversation there.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team