I cannot find my app on Admob for linking

閲覧: 21 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

ThirdPlace

未読、
2024/05/23 13:10:495月23日
To: Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I released my app "チャットするなら Third Place /匿名で簡単チャット" on app store, but I cannot find my app on Admob for linking.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

未読、
2024/05/23 13:20:475月23日
To: thirdp...@gmail.com、google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please note that it may take up to a week for AdMob to crawl the iTunes metadata and recognize that the app launched. Try linking your app in the AdMob UI with app store URL.

If you are still facing issue in finding your app in the AdMob UI for linking, kindly provide us the below mentioned details via "Reply to author" option for further investigation:
  • App name
  • Store id

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ4nc:ref" (ADR-00236271)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

ThirdPlace

未読、
2024/05/23 17:42:175月23日
To: Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

I'm facing this issue yet.
Please check the information below.

  • チャットするなら Third Place /匿名で簡単チャット
  • 6502250114
Thank you,
Taku Egami
2024年5月24日金曜日 2:20:47 UTC+9 Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

未読、
2024/05/23 18:00:335月23日
To: thirdp...@gmail.com、google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have tried searching the app with app store URL and able to find your app in AdMob account.

If you have any other concerns for the technical/implementations for Mobile Ads SDK, feel free to reach back to us so we can further assist you.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件