RE: [google-admob-ads-sdk] Original android package name does not show admob test ads in unity (android)

Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 16, 2020, 9:53:49 AM6/16/20
to karac...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cihan,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Having looked over a few things I would ask if you can please share with us via "Reply privately to author" button with the following information.
  • App id and ad un it id
  • Error codes or Charles logs
  • A link to your live app
Also I found a few articles that talk about changing the package name. And how it is not recommended once the app has gone live. You can check out this Unity article that talks about why it might not work. And here is a previous post that also talks about it.

Regards,
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20ZDRN:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 16, 2020, 11:39:18 PM6/16/20
to karac...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Cihan,

Thank you for providing the requested details.

I tested your ad unit IDs with our sample app, and can confirm that I was getting ads from it (see attached screenshots). With this in mind, you may want to try enabling a test device instead of using the test ad units for your ad testing purposes, and check if this would work for you.

As an aside, I had to delete your original post since it contained your app and ad unit IDs. Attached is a masked copy of your post for future reference.

Regards,

Ziv Yves Sanchez

ad_interstitial.png
ad_banner.png
masked.txt
Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 17, 2020, 1:02:20 AM6/17/20
to sourav...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly create a new thread if you have any concerns with the AdMob SDK.