Trying to implement Appstart ad, but instructions are outdated for iOS

Frodorock

May 21, 2022, 1:08:05 PM5/21/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,
As the title says, I want to implement an Appstart ad in my app. However,
are outdated, there is no AppDelegate anymore, so please update the instructions för iOS 15.

Of course I could try to figure it out myself, but it would be better for everyone if you updated the instructions.

Kind regards,

Fredrik

Eugene Sermyagin

May 22, 2022, 2:50:11 AM5/22/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I had 50 thousand impressions and earning $ 5 do not recommend contacting them at all.

суббота, 21 мая 2022 г. в 20:08:05 UTC+3, Frodorock:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 23, 2022, 10:25:18 AM5/23/22
to fredri...@sensolution.se, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Fredrik,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Can you provide us where you find that the appdelegate is not available? Upon checking the migration guide and release notes, there is no mention that this has already been removed. Can you provide us also, your sample app and SDK version used in your app so that we can check it in our end?

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002bCFxbQAG&entry.80707362=00108571
2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).
3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2bCFxb:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 23, 2022, 10:25:45 AM5/23/22
to friend...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for reaching out ot us.

Do you have any concerns related to Mobile Ads SDK? If so, please provide us the details. We'll be happy to assist you.