Admob policy for playstore

Romain Bitard

Jun 16, 2024, 3:25:17 PM (10 days ago) Jun 16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
When publishing on the playstore, we get asked a lot of questions, most ad providers have a site where all theses questions are answered for us. What is the case for admob ?
For instance I have this question, what should I check ? what about the other policy questions ?

Thanks in advance

capture.jpg

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 17, 2024, 6:21:04 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to bitard...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Romain,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK support team.

The AdMob documentation provides comprehensive information and guidelines for developers working with the Mobile Ads SDK. If you have any implementation or technical queries related to the Mobile Ads SDK, our team is available to assist you. Please feel free to reach out to us via the designated support channels, and we will do our best to resolve your queries promptly and efficiently.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJLxQ:ref" (ADR-00241602)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Mobarek Lamkirta

Jun 17, 2024, 7:04:21 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Hello, my brother. I want to make a profit on my channel. Do I have profits now? I want to know if I have quarters. Send them to me on this bank number, which is as follows: RIB: 350810000000001212067262. Thank you. Greetings.17185829376129179416155508469267.jpg

newsam samapios newsam

Jun 17, 2024, 2:32:09 PM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to mobarek....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Quando se trata de uma questão onde vc não tem domínio como anúncios
Deve ser identificado que as configurações de plache são de responsabilidade do anunciantes por tanto não pode ser responsável do admob

--

---

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 17, 2024, 3:25:11 PM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to newton...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com, mobarek....@gmail.com

Hi,

I would like to inform you that this product officially offers support only in English. It would be best to reply in English if you can. If not, we will try to use Google Translate to support you as best as we can.

Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues. Having said that, would you be able to confirm if you have any issues with the SDK? If so, kindly elaborate it here and give full context of your concern so we can guide you accordingly.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJNCE:ref" (ADR-00241933)