Admob requests / impressions not showing in the new Admob interface

tiberi...@yahoo.com

Mar 12, 2014, 7:33:46 AM3/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I have integrated Admob in an ios application called Bubbly Feast, before updating to the new interface. While the application was in-review for its first approval, I made an update to the new interface. I could not add the application in the new interface while it was in the approval phase; after it went live I succeeded in adding it, but it never shows me any impressions / requests etc, just a '-' character in the reporting table. The app displays AdMob ads without any problems. What could be the issue ?

Thank you,
Tiberiu

Eric Leichtenschlag

Mar 12, 2014, 7:54:41 PM3/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
It may a few days to "Link your app" in the AdMob console after launch. It looks like you've already been able to link your app though.

You can still monetize even if the app isn't linked.

Thanks,
Eric