faild to load ads with error code 3,what should I do?

jaryd Liu

Jul 26, 2020, 10:36:43 PM7/26/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I found that my App can't load ads today, and it was normal before.

I try to use function setTestDeviceIds config my device as test device,it still get error code 3,and no test ads load.
But if I use test Ad Unit ,it can load test ads normally.
May the cause of the problem is related to my account ? What should I do?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 26, 2020, 11:07:33 PM7/26/20
to jary...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jaryd,

Thank you for raising this to us.

Could you provide your App ID and Ad Unit ID privately (via Reply privately to author option) so we could check on our end?

Regards,

Mark Albios

Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22ZEyn:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 27, 2020, 3:16:27 AM7/27/20
to jary...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jaryd,

I work along with Mark. Thank you for sharing the requested details privately.

I tried your ad unit id on our sample app, and I'm consistently getting a no fill error on my end as well. This error signifies an ad serving issue which means that there is no ads available as of the moment. Kindly note that this behavior isn't controlled by Mobile Ads SDK. With this, I would recommend reaching out to our Product Support Team for further assistance regarding this.

Regards,
Teejay Pimentel

AD_LB

Jul 28, 2020, 2:58:44 AM7/28/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I had the same issue yet I used the test unit ID (and even tried the test app ID) :
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!category-topic/google-admob-ads-sdk/android/ZylUiTDVnD8

Please fix this issue. There is no reason that test unit IDs won't work.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 28, 2020, 5:38:41 AM7/28/20
to lbl...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I believe that you may have pending items for my colleague (who responded to you via a private email) on the thread that you've posted. Kindly continue there instead of here so that we can better address everyone's concern.

Regards,

Ziv Yves Sanchez