I Can't find my App in Google Ad Mob Account when creating a new compaign

AHMED NAWAZ

Aug 8, 2022, 2:55:49 PM8/8/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,
My App is in Open Testing at playStore but still I can't find my app in Ad Mob when creating a new compaign.

I go through all previous threads but couldn't my any lead.
Please provide support in this matter.
Thanks!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 8, 2022, 11:15:18 PM8/8/22
to ahmedn...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If your app is available to the public and already released to production, you can try to find it using your play store link. Then if your app is available to a specific country, you need to specify the country code of it. For example, for the Jamaican country it is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.customer.mycash&gl=JM. Kindly note that you need your app to release to production before you can find your app.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dIe0r:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 8, 2022, 11:27:41 PM8/8/22
to ahmedn...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ahmed,

In addition to that, I've deleted your post as it contains private information.

AHMED NAWAZ

Aug 9, 2022, 1:32:48 PM8/9/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Pamela,

Thanks for your prompt support. It really helps a lot.

We moved the app to production and published it. Now App is appearing in all search fields but still, we can't find the app in Step 1. Select Campaign Setting and on step 2.Setup Ad group.
this error appears in the "Mobile App" Section: "App with id 'com.customer.mycash' cannot be found as it is no longer available. Please check the listing on the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS) to confirm its status."
We need really urgent support as we are in the critical situation of app launching.
Thanks,

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 9, 2022, 10:59:16 PM8/9/22
to ahmedn...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your response.

Can you try again and check if you're now able to proceed without an error? Upon checking, I was able to proceed on it and was able to find it in my end. That said, kindly try linking your app using your Play Store's URL instead.